- When to go: October – April
- Duration: 9 nights
Sandwiched between central India and the country’s tropical south, Karnataka is among South Asia’s most rewarding destinations – largely because of its fascinating culture, verdant coffee plantations and superb wildlife-spotting opportunities. From exquisitely ornate temples to spotting herds of wild elephants, this is the perfect introduction to one of India’s most captivating – and largely undiscovered – states.
- Cycling through traditional villages on Kabini’s backwaters
- A dedicated birdwatching excursion near Kabini Reservoir
- Full-day and overnight treks through the Kabini Forest Reserve
- Excursion to Balle Elephant Camp
- A round of golf in Kodagu