- When to go: November – April
- Duration: 13 nights
From exploring tropical jungle on the back of an elephant to roaming ancient forts beside the Indian Ocean’s turquoise waters, nowhere can capture kids’ imaginations quite like Sri Lanka. Taking in its coastal and inland highlights, this magical two-week holiday – which features relatively short journeys, exciting excursions and child-friendly hotels, plus plenty of downtime – is designed specifically for families with an appetite for adventure.
- Learning how paper is made from elephant dung at the Eliphus Maximus project
- A jeep safari through Minneriya National Park
- Indulging in a round of golf near Kandy
- Horse riding lessons near Kandy
- Family-friendly watersports in Bentota