- When to go: November – April
- Duration: 21 nights
Discover the time-honoured secrets of Ayurvedic healing on this relaxed three-week journey through Sri Lanka. Combining the island nation’s cultural heritage with a fortnight-long wellness retreat on the sublime south-west coast, this is a unique opportunity to discover ruined kingdoms and ancient healing techniques, palm-fringed sands and glorious Buddhist temples. After completing a tailor-made treatment programme – one that encompasses relaxation, rejuvenation and detoxification – you’ll leave feeling totally refreshed; the balance between mind and body restored.
- A jeep safari through Minneriya National Park
- An elephant safari in the jungles near Habarana
- Visiting the Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- A river safari on the Madu Ganga